Friday, August 1, 2008

Mormon Tabernacle Choir: Battle Hymn of the Republic


My Thoughts:
I love the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, I love piano music and Church hymns. I love music that stirs the soul and touches the heart which all of these do for me.

I love this rendition of the Battle Hymn of the Republic as sung by the Choir. It rekindles the patriotism that I have for my own Country. It stirs me to tears and reminds me of just how many lives have been lost to preserve what I so enjoy today in this great country of mine, THE USA!

Having music that is uplifting and good and that stirs the soul can help us to be better in so many ways. It certainly can start the day out right by putting into our hearts and minds things that uplift. A joy and a happiness can truly be felt and be with us throughout the day from such music. I believe an increase in kindness towards others can be an added bonus from such music.

No comments: