Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The TOUCH of the MASTER'S Hand

My Thoughts:
There are times I feel whole and other times I feel weak and sick. Sometimes the trials of life can be so overwhelming you feel there is no way out. You feel that it will always be this way. Our upbringing, our belief system, the influences of society all play a huge role in our lives in how we accept ourselves, and how we deal with tragedy and other hardships that we all face from time to time.

This post is for those who feel there is no hope nor anyway out of our suffering, pain, or grief in one form or another. The MASTER, our Savior Jesus Christ, descended below all things and by doing so knows EXACTLY how to help us during such times. To help you understand what I mean here, it is like, if I have suffered the loss of a husband, or been through a divorce, or was in a serious accident of some sort, I know personally just how one would feel and therefore I am in a position to help, comfort and care for people who are going through such things. Well that is how the Savior's experiences in Gethsemane in suffering the pain, grief and agony of our sins, he knows exactly what we are going through, for He has gone through them Himself.

The message of the Touch of the Master's Hand is such a marvelous message. You can receive hope that there IS someone who cares and knows exactly how to help us. Yoke with the Savior, invite Him into your life and heart, have meaningful, heartfelt prayers and move your feet in a direction that you feel will help and as you move your feet forward to help yourself, you will then feel and know of your Savior's love and care for you and He will make up the difference in enabling your to handle the situation you are in.

I personally know this to be true, not just for now, but for my entire life. I have had so many experiences in life where His hand has touched my life, thus giving me new life and hope in the many trials I have had.

Go to: lds.org, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" home page. There is also a link there for Jesus Christ at: JesusChrist.lds.org
.
These web sites can be a source of comfort and strength to you personally.

Here is a quote from Elder Wirthlin, an Apostle in our Church,
and he said:

"No grief is so great, no pain so profound,
no burden so unbearable

that it is beyond His healing touch."

No comments: