Sunday, July 20, 2008

Digi Scrapbooking



I so have enjoyed this wonderful way to create. I have loved to create, but have not had the ability to do so. When I discovered digi scrapbooking, it make it so much easier to do. I will share with you the main web page when I have downloaded free digi scrapbooking kits that others make. I save them on my computer and then I use Scrapbook Max program to create the pages I like using the kits I have downloaded. It is so much fun to me.

Here is where the free kits are. There are also kits that you can purchase if you like:
http://digifree.blogspot.com/
scrapbookmax.com (for the free trial program, it is $30.00 or so if you purchase it)

Above are some of the pages I have made using these free kits.

CLICK on images to view & read in a larger format!

No comments: